Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Last week of my contract this week. Am looking forward to not having to get up when it's dark and to having more sleep than I need.

Booked my flight back to NZ! I leave on 3rd Feb and fly through LA again (sigh). I don't actually know if I get off the plane at LA this time though. I think the flight is straight through and will only touch down there to re-fuel. The itinerary says Heathrow to LA, with no mention of any flight times from LA, so that's where my 'straight through' theory comes from. Guess I'll find out for sure at checkin.

Am very excited about going back, but also very sad. I was at Edinburgh at the weekend, at the castle, and it got me to thinking how proud I was to to be scottish. When you live here you take it for granted what a special place is it and how much of a rich history it has. When you leave, and live in another country, you go bananas at the slightest mention of the place. Getting teary when you hear the bagpipes......that kind of thing.

Have no idea how long I'll be away for this time...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home