Saturday, November 13, 2004

Weather starting to change now. Summer is coming and it's getting very warm...it's all chicks in short skirts and guys with no tops on. I, on the other hand, am still wearing my normal trousers and tops. Am sweating like a pig too I might add. The reason? Walking into work is like walking into a fridge...air conditioning at full blast is the norm when you go indoors. I have been shopping and got some summer gear for the weekends though. Need to get some sun cream too...got burnt last weekend. Very weird though seeing all the xmas decorations up. It just seems wrong somehow for it to be xmas when it's warm.

For some reason, the warm weather has also caused thed traffic to become really heavy. This means I'm having to get up half an hour early to get into work at the same time. I average 3 hours travelling time a day which is pretty bad. Even with a car it would take on average 2 hours. A job nearer to home is the answer maybe.

Had my boyfriends car this weekend as he's away on a hockey tournament. Was nervous driving as the give way rules are different here. Managed to get to the shops and back without too much bother. Only stalled it once :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home