Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Day 2 of the serious job hunt, and it's not going well. Not much there to apply for today at all. Had a phone call yesterday from a guy at an agency who wanted to know my visa status.....he quickly hung up when he realised I didn't have residency or a work permit. I don't even want to think about what will happen if I don't get a job offer. Positive thinking tells me I will get one.

Thought I'd go out for a walk to the local supermarket today...almost turned back after I'd been out for 2 minutes. It was boiling hot. At least I remembered to put sun cream on and to take a hat and a bottle of water. Boyfriend is having to educate me in all this summer weather malarky....not used to it at all.

Was excited to read in the tv guide this week that one of the channels here have just picked up Eastenders, and it's only a few episodes behind where it's at in the UK. Saves me from reading the bbc website every day to find out what's happening. (sad, I know)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home