Thursday, November 18, 2004

Work was a drag today. Unfortunately I was one of the people in the office to get hit with a bug that is going around and has half the staff off sick. Had taken a day off the other day, but still not 100%, so getting through the day at work without falling asleep still a bit of a struggle. Anyway, after 2 hours travelling home (yes I travel 3.25 hours to and from work every day), I discovered that the microwavable chicken breast I bought was actually nice! 3 minutes and you have a chicken breast ready to eat. I was pretty healthy and had a tomato with some philadelphia with it too. Oh..and I'd had a fried banana for starters....that was nice too.

After deliberating for some months now as to whether I should get a fringe cut back into my hair (yes, I have no life), I just went for it tonight. My 'I fear change' boyfriend will be back from hockey soon, so am interested what his reaction will be as he's never seen me with a fringe.

On other news, if your dog has a light brown 'something' in his/her mouth, DO NOT try to fish it out as I did the other day.....turns out my precious Bella likes other doggie's poo. Not so nice for me to be dry retching in the middle of the street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home