Sunday, September 11, 2005

It was my last day at work on Friday. I was a bit sad. Everyone said some really nice things about me. I got a lovely bunch of flowers, a big card, and a lot of vouchers to spend at the mall. We didn't have a night out as they don't do that kind of thing, but we did go out for lunch. I had lasagne. Very nice it was too.

Been a pretty quiet weekend really. We did go out last night and have dinner and drinks with a group of friends. The pub we went to had a really good live band who played a variety of music. I was glad of my one remaining can of irn bru this morning. A breakfast of pringles and irn bru. You can't beat it.

Flying out tomorrow around 5pm. I'm so not looking forward to the long flight. I'm thinking of trying drinking alcohol aboard the plane to try to knock me out. I usually just have a coke or water and I find it really hard to sleep. I'll let you know if it works or not!

3 Comments:

Blogger saurav said...

great post....have a great weekend...

11:48 AM  
Blogger Alex M said...

Have a safe flight. You popping in on your old workmates when you're over?

9:30 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Graham H gave me his mobile number so I can get in touch. Just depends on whether my mum can give me up for a few hours!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home