Monday, August 15, 2005

Am ill today. There's a bad flu going round the office with people having to take not just one day off, but 2 or even 3! I'm hoping lots of sleep and lemsip means I don't get that ill. Anyway, my illness coupled with the shitiness of my job has meant that I'm in a very bad mood today. People who just mildly annoy me are REALLY annoying me today. My boss is the type who does as little as possible and I got so annoyed at him earlier on because I was asking him how to do stuff and he didn't know. I told him he needs to learn about these things as he's the boss and he should know the workings of his own team. He just ignored me.

I should be in bed. I want to be in bed reading the new Harry Potter book. Started it last night, but didn't get very far as I was too tired.

It was quite a nice day yesterday. The sun was shining and it was pretty warm. I went to the vehicle testing station and got my warrant of Fitness, and then went to my boyfriends cousins to drop off a saxaphone. Then we met up with some friends and went to Mission Bay for lunch. Mission Bay is like a little seaside resort. It's quite nice. We went to an Italian restaurant and sat outside in the sun. I had pizza. My boyfriend had scallops. Afterwards we went to a cafe for coffee. I had a very lovely hot chocolate with marshmallows.

We were discussing the dilema hanging over one of our friends. His good friend is getting married and he doesn't like the bride to be. He thinks his friend is making a big mistake. The problem is that his friend has no idea, and he's asked him to be part of the wedding party. What do you do in that situation? Keep your mouth shut and say you'd love to be involved, or tell your friend how you feel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home