Sunday, October 23, 2005

I am so ill. I've just spent the last hour suffering from horrendous stomach cramps and having to run to the loo every 10 mins. Think it's food poisoning from the british pub down the road. It was a nice day today, so my friend and I went down there and sat outside by the pool and had a fry up and a can of irn-bru. It was very nice at the time, but now I am suffering. Haven't heard yet if she's ill too.

What made me feel much better though was the sight of a tube of pringles that had been hidden behind the computer monitor. My lovely boyfriend had hidden them there as a surprise for me....something to keep me occupied while he's away. (he's in the UK for a few weeks for work reasons). I already found the very nice hokey pokey biscuits he had hidden in the cupboard in the spare room. I think I'll rent a few dvd's and have a quiet night in with my pringles. Pure bliss!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home