Monday, September 12, 2005

It's 10am. I need to leave at about 12.45pm to get the bus into town. Am very nervous I have to say. There have been so many disasters recently in the aviation industry. A comment my boyfriend made yesterday at lunch is playing on my mind too. He asked me where I wanted to go for our last lunch together. I said it wasn't our last lunch. He said yes it was because the plane was going to crash.

I believe I'll be fine. I believe this because my friend in Scotland went to a very good psychic at the weekend who told her that she had a friend in NZ and that she would go out there to visit her.

Now that I think about it though. My friend went to see this psychic about a year and a half ago and she told her then that she had a friend in NZ. It's just common sense really to say she would come out to visit. Damn.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll be fine. I have 2 books by James Patterson, some gossip mags, and the in flight movies will be good. It's only 24 hours in the air after all.