Saturday, February 21, 2004

Had a job interview the other day for a contract position. It went well...I have a second interview next week. Dunno how that will go though. I have a tendancy to muck up the second interview, especially when it happens to be with the CEO of the company.

Apart from the job search, not been up to much. The weather has been pretty bad. We've had very heavy rain. A lot of places further south have been flooded and a lot of people's houses have been washed away into swollen rivers. Seems to be a bit brighter today though.

Boyfriend is at a hockey tournament today, so I'm at a bit of a loose end. There's some kind of food and wine festival on at a little coastal town called Devonport. I might go there for a looksee. Only problem is needing to get 2 buses to get there...either that or get one bus and then the ferry (much more fun).

Only problem with leaving the house though is that I leave myself open to attack from whatever little sods have been biting me. I have about 10 bites on each foot (especially around the ankle), 3 on my stomach and 3 on my left arm. They itch like you wouldn't believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home