Monday, February 16, 2004

Woo hoo! Got a job interview next Monday. Pity it's so far away as I'm very aware of time running out, but the people who want to interview me are in Wellington for the week at meetings or something.

Had a very romantic Valentines day. I got a lovely necklace with a little sapphire and diamond pendant, and a nice card with a beautiful message inside. We went out to dinner to a gourmet pizza place and I had the best cheesecake ever for dessert (even better than the caramel cheesecake I had at a place in Glasgow when I went to lunch with some work mates...) Then we went into the Auckland domain for a big open air concert....'symphony under the stars' it was called. There were fireworks, a laser show, lots of singing and classical music also. It was a good night.

anyway, spongebob squarepants is on tv, so I'm off ........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home