Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Christmas

Missed most of it as I was very ill with the flu. We were at my boyfriends parents orchard/farm in the Bay of Plenty. Very nice scenery, very nice weather (I'm quite tanned these days), very nice company. Our poor dog didn't think too much of the place though. She went over to say hello to some kittens, and the mother jumped on her back and dug her claws in. The screaming noise the dog made was absolutely horrendous. I don't ever want to hear that again. The wee soul was covered in scratches.

New Year

Went across the orchard to my boyfriends sisters place. They built a bonfire, so we sat outside watching that and drinking wine. Very nice, relaxing night.

Resolutions

To try to be positive about turning 30 this year. It doesn not have to mean my life is over.
To take a dance class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home