Saturday, May 13, 2006

The weather here has definately shifted. It's freezing, with torrential rain and thunder storms. Yet again, I'm astounded that these kiwis suffer freezing cold homes, year after year. I want central heating! I can't stand being cold all day, every day!

There's nothing much to do when the weather is like this either, except hang around the house, being cold, or go to the mall and shop. And so, everyone heads to the mall. That means you need to get there early to get a parking space, or you end up driving back home again. That's exactly what I ended up doing last week.

Might try my luck after lunch. We're having pizza's that we made ourselves. Pretty healthy pizza's too, except for the cheese and the salami. The base is organic wholemeal, and we have lots of veggies. When they're cooking, the meaty, cheesy smell is so good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home