Monday, March 15, 2004

Had a full day course at work today. It was run by a company set up by the guy who wrote 'how to win friends and influence people'. It was basically all about team building. It was quite good, except that I somehow managed to get put in a team with the CEO of the company and my boss. It made me pay attention I guess.

Was feeling very happy about getting out of the office today though as I was tired and hungry and wanted to get home. I bought a little bag of jelly sweets that were shaped like little men, and I was eating them while wandering up and down beside the bus stop. I was off into dreamland, enjoying the sugar and thinking about what I was going to have for dinner and I noticed one woman looking at me strangely. It was only then I realised what I had been doing....taking my little jelly men out of the bag, holding them up to my face and saying to them 'who's a little jelly man, who's a little jelly man, who's going to bite your head off.....'

Must really start to pay attention to my surroundings and not go into these dreamlike states and start talking to myself.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home